I guess I'm a little blog happy this week, but here are some more irresistible pictures of Ty. He now rolls his way across the living room floor with ease. The last two days we have left the room briefly, only to return to our rugrat trying his best to go incognito. He thinks it's fun to roll under the couch...for a few minutes. Then he wants to be rescued so he can do it again! What a funny boy!
It's sure nice to have my smiley, cheerful boy back! The last week and a half have been rough because his mouth was achy (or so I presume), but he seems to be back to normal....for now! :) He is cooing and babbling a lot and is so much fun to have a conversation with. The louder I talk, the louder he babbles. Sometimes he coos in such a high pitched voice it cracks me up! I've tried to get it on video, but he's a little camera shy so far.
School was kind of fun today! Since the first football game of the season is tonight, the football team asked some of their teachers to wear one of their jerseys to promote school spirit! One of my former students, Jeremy(#22 - running back), stopped me in the parking lot before school and gave me his jersey to wear. Before 1st period, one of my seniors, Tony (#1 - defensive end), also asked me to sport a jersey. I felt honored to be chosen...twice! Honestly, I ended up wearing #1 because it was a tiny bit less smelly than the other jersey. Truly - they smelled foul! But I wasn't going to let my own vanity stop me from wearing a jersey all day! By lunch time, the odor completely permeated my original outfit, but every class thought it was so cool that teachers were wearing football jerseys! These are the things I will miss when I leave my job!
Hope everyone has a great Labor Day weekend!






8 comments:
you look hott in that jersey girl!!! own it!!!
I agree with Emily!!
Ty is so funny! He has such a playful personality already. I love this age. I love his laugh. WHat a cutie!
That is so fun! I am glad you are having fun back at school....they love you there! Hope they won their game!
I am so glad that I get to live vicariously through your teaching stories, what a great compliment from your students...even if it meant having wear sweaty, stinky jersys. But you look great! And baby Ty is too much, he is just the cutest little man ever. I wonder what the fascination is with being under the couch...he must feel so proud that he is able to do it all on his own. We missed you at church today!
Wow, I can't believe he's big enough to roam like that! I guess since I've never seen him in person, I expect him to still be newborn. Cute cute pictures!
-Al
Amazing that you have that awesome of a realtionship with your students. Should I ever aspire to be a high school (in my case, I've often thought I would prefer Jr High school) teacher, That is how I would hope to be. And your boy is a doll!! I love that he rolls under the couch. It's funny!
I can't get over how much he looks like his Daddy! I can say that because I've been on the receiving end of that statement for the last 10 years now! Sadly for me we had all girls who look like Daddy! He is adorable. His cousins love seeing new pictures of him. They call him "Baby Ty"!
You look GREAT! Oh and Ty is like the CUTEST!
Post a Comment