It didn't even dawn on me until the end of the day yesterday that Ty reached his 5 month mark. Here are a few random pictures to commemorate this milestone. I sure wish I was better at photography, but I'm thankful for a handy digital camera.
Mama's Boys
He
looks so old to me in this picture.
His triple chin is slowly fading away.
(I did say slowly.)

What a
physique!

Ty is
cutting two bottom teeth already and has been running a mild fever since last weekend. He's been enjoying lots of cool baths to help him feel more comfortable.

This pacifier is
the real deal. We've had it since day one and it remains the sacred, chosen one even though we have several back ups. We'd just feel disloyal moving on to another "sucker" as Trent calls it. I don't think we will retire it until Ty gives it up himself.
9 comments:
that was seriously the fastest 5 months ever!
This little boy gets cuter and cuter the older he gets, not to say he wasn't the cutest baby when he was born but seriously, he just keeps getting better with age! Thanks for bringing him over for visits...he is so fun to get to laugh, he brightens up my day!
That picture where you said he looks so old to you...I thought the exact same thing before I read your comments about it! He is so cute! I wish you the best of luck with teething. I found my kids to be totally different. With Cade it was miserable, with Myla it was another happy day in the neighborhood! I hope it goes well for you.
those pics are so adorable, i cant wait for him to come over and play again! i cant wait for them all to be older together and really play together...or fight, whatever!
LOVE THE BINKY'S!! I am a full supporter of "suckers" as I do not want to be the real life sucker! I cant believe he's already 5 months old.....you just had him! He's so yummy and so cute!
I love ty!!! he is so dang cute!! yeah apron night is no good. i guess i could come after class i get done at like 830... ill try and come next week if its not to late! i miss it!!
I'm glad to see that his membership dues for Baby Weight Watchers are not being wasted. Wow, he's so old so fast!
Oh he's getting so big Rachel. What an adorable handsome little guy. He has grown so much and it seems like just a couple month sago that you had him. Time totally flies by huh?!
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm his cockis ready for sucking i miss sucking my boyscock, 6 now so risky have to wait until 8 and see if he wants daddy to suckhim
Post a Comment