Ms. B is the proud owner of some new boots. I found them at Ross and thought they would look cute with her new fall/winter dress - I just love them! She didn't want to wear them the first time I put them on her, but has since decided they are her favorite pair of shoes. Doesn't Little Miss look sassy! Fashion is not my forte, but I do love having a little girl to shop for.

Trent teased me for doing her hair like Deb on Napoleon Dynamite, but this girl doesn't have much hair to work with and refuses hair accessories of any kind.

Brooke knows she's cute stuff. Even her brother tells her she is pretty. (Which I love.) So lately I've been telling her how smart she is. She'll even say, "I Brooke and I mart."

Look at those eyes! She is so beautiful - inside and out. I hope I can raise her to be confident and graceful. She is such a fun and sweet little girl!
5 comments:
Those boots are so cute! And yes, she is beautiful!
She looks adorable. I want her dress! :)
Way cute! You look great too! I love the hair! :-)
Oh my goodness, she is looking so much older! I can't believe how fast they grow. Then again, maybe it's just the boots ;)
Brooke is DARLING! I can't believe how quickly time goes by! She is such a pretty girl Rachel. I love her boots and new dress. :) I also love that Ty says she is pretty too. What a sweet big brother!
Post a Comment