
Ty refused to take off his life jacket and goggles to eat lunch. He hasn't been feeling well for a few days so I was just happy he wanted to eat. He's pretty much been sporting the life jacket around all day. I had to explain to him why he couldn't wear it while in the car - his car seat simply can't accommodate the extension of his waistline with the jacket on. He was not happy with me. I may have to hide it tonight after he goes to bed.
1 comment:
Ha, fantastic. I love kid's fascinations. One or the other would be funny, but both? Awesome. We have a life jacket that's about two sizes too big for Clara and when she was a little younger, she put it on and rolled on her back and got stuck. I laughed at her before helping her up (b/c I'm a nice mom).
Post a Comment