Saturday, November 28, 2009

Mr. and Mrs. Blake

Make your marraige a priority and your kids will benefit.
I don't know who to give credit to for this saying, but I believe it 100%.

I jokingly asked Trent once why he married a crazy lady. He replied that the invitations were already in the mail. Sometimes it takes a little work to stay best friends but this guy is totally worth it.

4 comments:

Nancy Pitney said...

I'm afraid to ask Rusty why he married this crazy lady because I might get an answer that is more truth than i care to know! You guys look great! Anyone that tells you marriage is easy probably isn't married. It's a lot of work, but definitely worth it!

morgan larsen said...

i know you posted on this a couple of posts back, but those family pics are darling! I love the one of everyone's feet with brooke's chubby little legs showing, so adorable.

Kimberly said...

Cute. I like it!

Kara said...

SO sweet. I don't have your email to get you my address. karabagley(at)gmail(dot)com