Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Decreased Job Security

Lately if I don't get to Ty quickly enough after he hurts himself (stubbed toe, scraped knee, etc...) he will give himself a kiss on the injured area and waves me off as if to tell me my services are no longer needed.

Good thing he can't kiss his own head. He still bonks it often enough that I get a little face time now and then.

And you can't give yourself a hug. Not a good one, anyway.

Who is he kidding.

He totally needs me.

4 comments:

or mom said...

LOL!! That is so cute! Typical little boy.

mad white woman said...

I remember when Clara started kissing her owies better. But never once during that time would I have been able to create such a clever and entertaining post about it.

Jennie said...

Ha ha! You're so creative.

Christie said...

I love that you titled that Decreased Job Security. You have a way with words!