Guess who took her first step last night?
Yesterday at the store, an elderly woman remarked that she was the most delightful child she'd ever seen. I agree. She is just one cheerful little person. I'm lucky to be her mommy!
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
Oh my goodness! It's hard to realize she is old enough to start walking. ....another one to chase.. get on your running shoes!! Love the pictures.
I love her outfit! I need a girl!
So cute! You already know that when they walk they get into everything! Have fun with that!
holy cow! i ADORE her outfit, do you think they make it in my size?
Yay! I love when they walk!
She is a doll. I love that skirt... where'd you get it?
oh she is a doll! grown up so quick. time for another eh? ha, I waited 4 years between the first 2!
Post a Comment