Monday, November 23, 2009
Family Pictures, the action shots
We love Auburn Jones. She is super fun, creative and patient with kids. We haven't had any kind of family photos taken by a professional since Brooke joined our family so we thought we'd give it a shot. I was expecting Ty to be uncooperative and he certainly had his moments, but my biggest complaint was the heat! I couldn't believe how hot it was the day we took the pictures and that my hair was nice and damp 10 minutes into the shoot. Oh well. Here is a taste of the reality of the photo shoot. I'm saving my favorites for a little later, so stay tuned!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
ooh, I like 'em!
They look great!
oh my gosh! i LOVE the first one mainly b/c of Ty- sorry Rachel, and the other one of Brooke's little chubby legs---so adorable! cant wait to see more!
Ohhhhh, another feet pix!! Love them. Great pictures. Can hardly wait to see the rest.
Post a Comment