As a very random side note, Trent has been craving these chocolate/peanut butter pretzel sandwiches that are made by Snyders. A pharmaceutical rep brought them to the hospital one day and he's been hunting them down since. He even went to the manufacturers website to see if he could order them directly, but they are seasonal. When we were at Costco on Thursday he found them in the snack aisle. He was so ecstatic that he gave me a firm hug and kissed me after placing them in the cart. Wow. If we had our second fridge at our own house right now, I'm quite certain he would have bought the rest of the bags and called it food storage. He had to settle for 2 bags. I'm still kind of baffled about the whole episode. I mean they're good...but, who knew they would make my husband so happy?
Sunday, May 18, 2008
The toilet
As a very random side note, Trent has been craving these chocolate/peanut butter pretzel sandwiches that are made by Snyders. A pharmaceutical rep brought them to the hospital one day and he's been hunting them down since. He even went to the manufacturers website to see if he could order them directly, but they are seasonal. When we were at Costco on Thursday he found them in the snack aisle. He was so ecstatic that he gave me a firm hug and kissed me after placing them in the cart. Wow. If we had our second fridge at our own house right now, I'm quite certain he would have bought the rest of the bags and called it food storage. He had to settle for 2 bags. I'm still kind of baffled about the whole episode. I mean they're good...but, who knew they would make my husband so happy?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Oh my goodness, those sound fantastic! Go get some and send them to me right now!!! :)
They are dang good...and dang dangerous!
That's hilarious about the pretzels!
And could Ty being any cuter?!!! I mean, he just keeps growing cuter by the moment!
Laughed out loud when I saw the toilet! LOVE IT! I've never heard of the chocolate thingy's...we'll have to try them. :) Hope you are feeling okay these days!!
Ok - those sound good, but I probably need not try them, or I may never go back. I have issues with peanut butter. I gots to stay away from it, or I go crazy with it.
That's funny that he was so obsessed with the pretzels! I love it.
Post a Comment