Trent doesn't have to go to Yuma!
Not a moment too soon, Trent got a voice mail that a physician in Chandler was willing to work with him. This has been such a good learning experience for me. First, I recognized many women are apart from their loved ones a heck of a lot longer than 6 weeks, for various reasons. (I'm thinking of you, Cheryl!) I know I could have and would have done fine for six weeks... but frankly, I just didn't want to. Can you blame me? Secondly, I know that prayer works. I thought it ironic that our prayers were answered after I accepted the situation for what it was. With this acceptance, I felt strengthened and empowered that I could handle it. Personally, I think this whole fiasco was for my own growth.Thanks to our friends in Yuma who offered to look after and feed Trent, my awesome friends here who suggested a plethora of girls nights to fill my void, and my sweet family who offered to help me with Ty and household responsibilities. I'm so lucky to have such great people all around me! (And, even though he's staying now, I'm not opposed to some of those girls night out plans!!) We are very, very thankful for the tender mercies of our Heavenly Father.





13 comments:
yay!
i still cant believe what a MIRACLe it was! i know it was b/c of your amazing faith...you taught me a lesson too:)
That is so great...what a relief!
What a blessing! So happy for you!
congratulations to your fam, I am truly happy for you.
that is so wonderful that it worked out that trent got to stay, but also good that you were able to let him go if need be.
yeah for you! what a relief.
Yay! I'm happy for you guys!!
Yeah! I'm so glad to hear that, but let's please still get together.
Fabulous news Rach!! Congrats that he gets to stay!!
That's wonderful! Maybe I should think of doing something like that for us too since Trevor has to do 3 separate 4 week rotations out of state next year. How am I going to survive?!!!
Oh my gosh, as much fun as it would have been to have Trent in Yuma, I am so happy to hear that he doesn't have to move here! I don't blame you for a second for feeling the way you do, 6 weeks of that kind of routine (especially in Yuma), would feel like a lot longer. I am so happy for you guys, its amazing how the Lord chooses to teach us lessons.
That is such a great experience. It teaches us as well, learning from yours.
Post a Comment