Trent can fall asleep the moment his head hits the pillow. When he's super exhausted he either snores or sleep talks. I have a bad cold and couldn't sleep last night, so I was wide awake when he started this conversation in his sleep.
Trent: Why are you giving me fake stuff?
Rachel: What?
Trent: (Much more emphatically.) Why are you giving me fake stuff?
Rachel: What did I give you that was fake?
Trent: Uh, this purse!
Rachel: Right. Sorry.
Rachel: Are you awake, Trent?
Trent: (Annoyed with me.) Yes!
Rachel: (Disbelieving.) Okay.
Trent: (Really annoyed with me.) Go back to bed!
*EDIT* Trent remembers the dream and told me he was annoyed with me because I was holding a holographic purse and he kept reaching for it but couldn't grasp it. Who dreams about a holographic purse?
Saturday, January 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
I laughed a little out loud at that one. One night while I was up feeding baby Tate, Jake said in his sleep, "Bacon". That's all for about 10 minutes while I giggled. Then he woke up and said, "did I just say 'bacon'?"
AWESOME! love it!
I laughed really hard after reading that, Quentin sleep talkes too and oh the stories I could tell. He would kill me!
Remind Trent that the medication is for the patients, not for him! That is hilarious!
Post a Comment