I'm a smart girl, but not computer savvy enough to figure out how to rotate this video. So tilt your head to the left and enjoy Ty attempting to walk! He's up to six steps now and making more progress every day!
Yay! I can't figure out how to turn my videos either - very frustrating. Sounds like Ty and Ellie would get along splendidly since she is up to 6 steps now also! :)
Rachel he is so cute! I love his little nose and those squeezable cheeks. I can't believe how fast time flys and you can always tell through how fast babies grow up. I can just see next week you will have a post saying he is full on running. I am glad you guys are doing so great and I hope your husband has a great spring semester (Does your year go by semesters? mine does, the 1st of the year always starts in August) I guess that is because we still have husbands in school. Shalene P.S. You have really pretty, danty feet in you pic. Don't take that wierd but I do have a foot fetish.
6 comments:
I see Olympics in that kid's future!
=Al
Hooray! That's some great moving!
Yay! I can't figure out how to turn my videos either - very frustrating. Sounds like Ty and Ellie would get along splendidly since she is up to 6 steps now also! :)
Oh Ty is soooooooo cute and you looked so great on Thurs. It was so great to see you both!
Rachel he is so cute! I love his little nose and those squeezable cheeks. I can't believe how fast time flys and you can always tell through how fast babies grow up. I can just see next week you will have a post saying he is full on running. I am glad you guys are doing so great and I hope your husband has a great spring semester (Does your year go by semesters? mine does, the 1st of the year always starts in August) I guess that is because we still have husbands in school.
Shalene
P.S. You have really pretty, danty feet in you pic. Don't take that wierd but I do have a foot fetish.
Holy cow! How old is Ty? Is he walking early? I'm impressed! He is so cute!
Post a Comment