Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Mama's Boy

Yesterday, Claire was watching the weather report from April Warnecke on Channel 3. She said when Ty looked at the screen, he thought it was me, quickly crawled over to the TV and started whimpering. I'm flattered that my little boy thinks I'm as pretty as this weather lady, but I was sad he thought I was ignoring him from the television screen. He started getting sad when I leave for work just before Christmas. He doesn't pout for very long, but it sure makes going to work harder every morning.

This morning we discovered two new teeth on top. I couldn't get a picture of the new teeth, but here he is modeling his bottom chompers. I had a feeling he was teething, but I was expecting more bottom teeth. No wonder he was so grouchy yesterday!

Random picture, but this is what happens when my hands are full and I need to take the dirty laundry and Ty downstairs.

5 comments:

Beka said...

you are way more beautiful than that lady! but thats such a sweet little story! i love that little guy!

lrbodine said...

I'm impressed you can carry the dirty laundry AND a baby down the stairs. I'm such a wimp that I don't think I could do both. I would probably just stand at the top of the stairs and throw my clothes down. :)

Courtney said...

That is funny about the TV news anchor. I was at a birthday party for my nephew today and one of his little friends (I think she is 3!) walked up to her dad and pointed at me and said, "is that mommy?" Her mom was inside. I think he and I were in total shock and just gave an awkward, "no, your mommy's inside."

mad white woman said...

i can see a resemblance... that's a funny little story!

Pace & Gwen said...

That is hilarious, and soo cute!! The boy in the laundry basket, and the beauty on TV - you are gorgeous and your son knows it! :)