Trent has this week off of school before starting his last term of didactic studies and boy is he Mr. Fix-It! Yesterday I came home to discover that he had ripped out the fluorescent light in the kitchen and put recessed lighting in. LOVE IT! Today I came home to find the nursery in it's final stages of construction. He put up the chair railing, painted (again), this time with the scotch guard paint, and informed me that the carpets were being cleaned on Thursday. Sunday he assembled the pack and play portable crib that will stay in our bedroom, along with some of the other baby gadgets. Is someone getting a little anxious about the arrival of their son??? It's so cute I can hardly stand it! (I tried to get some action shots, but I keep catching him in the cleaning up stage of the projects.) Trent is a little bashful about his handiwork because he teaches himself how to do everything (or watches someone, then tries it himself), but I think he does great work. I love that he can figure out how to do all this stuff on his own!
I'll post pictures of the nursery once the painting is completely finished and the decorations have gone up!
Last night our home teacher came by with this cute bucket of goodies for us in preparation of Ty's arrival. It gave me a reason to take a picture and stand in the picture to appease my good friend Alison, who apparently thinks I don't have enough fat girl pictures posted! This one's for you, Al!
P.S. Today one colleague asked when I was due. Before I could respond, another one replied for me..."In an hour!" Can you feel the love?





7 comments:
you are a cute pregnant lady, rach, no matter what you think. and trent is so cute - he is going to be a great daddy, since he had practice with his 28-year-old daughter. :)
aren't boys the best? dave is the same way, always wanting to do everything himself, and loving the process of figuring out how. me - no thanks, i'd rather pay someone to do it for me. you are a cute pregnant lady, by the way!
YEAH!! How fun and exciting!! Its so close!! That is fab!
you are one hott pregnant lady!
Wow! I say that will all the love and sensitivity I can muster. You are the only person I know who can make it to this stage (giant and immobile) and still look hot. I quit brushing my hair around 7 1/2 months. (Don't worry, Trent, we still think you're hot too.) Thanks for the picture!
Congrats on the new little one! aren't showers so fun? i loved getting all the fun gifts that a baby needs. do you know what you are having? hope all is well. keep in touch.
bit late for thecunt mom but i would love to feel thosetits while i cumin your arse
Post a Comment