Today I was offered a part time contract to teach next year and I'm so relieved. I put in for it a few months ago, but no one could make any promises. In a perfect world I wouldn't need to work at all, but it works out best for our family if I stay on one more year while Trent finishes school. Next year I will get to leave at lunch time and still have the perks of good benefits. Meanwhile, baby Ty will get to spend some quality time with Grandma Anderson every day. I'm so lucky to have family around to help us out. It was such a blessing to get this offer so I can help take care of the family and not be away from Ty all day while Trent completes his rotations. Prayer works!
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Good News!
Today I was offered a part time contract to teach next year and I'm so relieved. I put in for it a few months ago, but no one could make any promises. In a perfect world I wouldn't need to work at all, but it works out best for our family if I stay on one more year while Trent finishes school. Next year I will get to leave at lunch time and still have the perks of good benefits. Meanwhile, baby Ty will get to spend some quality time with Grandma Anderson every day. I'm so lucky to have family around to help us out. It was such a blessing to get this offer so I can help take care of the family and not be away from Ty all day while Trent completes his rotations. Prayer works!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
yea! so good that you finally found out and that it was good news! i am glad for you.
Blessings and tender mercies!!
Congrats Rachel. I am so happy to hear that it has all worked out. You are so very lucky to have family near by, what a huge blessings.
Hi Rachel, Lachelle told me about your blog – how fun our little babies are due around the same time. Glad to see you are doing well!
What a blessing!! That will work out so great. My sis-in-law taught half-day kindergarten after her first baby was born for a year, and loved it. I actually like workingg part-time right now. I think you'll enjoy it too. It's kind of a nice transition from being crazy busy, to working half days . . to eventually being a full time mommy. By the time I move back next March you and Ty will be ready for crazy playdates!
Prayer does work and you are a blessed girl! I'm happy for you. Jamie and I are gonna try to do lunch next week. Would you be so kind to join us?
I'd love to, but I'm still a full time working girl. I'm not going on maternity leave until Ty actually arrives. (It sounded like a good idea when I filled out the paper work, even though I'm ready to be done working now!) I'll take a rain check though!
Post a Comment