Okay, more like a year and a half, but you get the idea. I figured out how to put together a slide show like I've seen on some other blogs. I thought I'd pay tribute to the last year and a half that Trent and I have been married! These are some of my favorite memories of the things we've done together. Hope you enjoy!
Saturday, January 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Wow, now I feel lke I don't need to go anywhere because I got to see you there! Your life looks a little more varied than mine this year. Cute pictures.
Wow, you definitely travelled for Nathan and I this last year...I am a little jealous and going to now ask Nathan why he doesn't love enough to take me on that many vacations!
Don't forget to insist that he take you to the prom! That was a definite highlight for us! :) I'd just like to add that on most of those trips we were patrons of the Motel 6 or someone's living room floor, so it may not be as glamorous as it appears. (But it was a good time!)
Post a Comment