Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sprouts

I was ecstatic this morning when I saw sprouts coming up in our teeny tiny drawer garden. I think I had such low expectations that any signs of success are exciting to me.

Speaking of sprouts, this little sprout can now scale the entire staircase on her own. She huffs and puffs the entire way up - more for theatrical effects than actual fatigue.


And this little sprout hasn't missed a beat with his now robotic arm. His gal pals at preschool signed his cast today.

5 comments:

Nancy Pitney said...

Congrats on your garden! More than I've ever accomplished! The kids sure are cute!

Christie said...

That's so fun to see the sprouts growing!

Ah, Ty's first cast signing. How cute.

Jill Manning said...

Is that a new entertainment center that I see in the back of Ty's photo? Lookin good, along with the garden and you sweet kiddos too!

Cara Fish said...

Sorry I've been MIA...I'm sure you can understand. I called the other day but I think you didn't recognize the number because I called from home. Love you...

mad white woman said...

I've been gone too long...

Ty's a bigger dare devil, Miss B is so grown up and I'm officially jealous of your sprouts. My garden has been on my to do list for the last several weeks.