Tuesday, July 28, 2009

8 Months Old!

I forgot to post this last week, but our little princess is 8 months old. I adore having a girl. She is the sweetest girl and loves to get attention from just about anyone. That being said, she has become a total mama's girl. She trails me wherever I go and pouts with her eyes closed if she doesn't get her way. She loves to eat, loves to watch her big brother, and endures a lot of tackle football moves from him. She pulls herself up to furniture and is attempting to cruise a bit. She says mamamama incessantly and dances/bounces the day away. She's got her two bottom teeth and starting to enjoy cheerios and finger foods. She loves to play peek-a-boo and loves to be sung to. I just love seeing her smiling face every morning - especially since she is my alarm clock these days. Isn't she a doll?

5 comments:

Beka said...

she really IS so adorable!!

Jamie said...

She is!!!

Courtney said...

She is darling! I am jealous you are going to visit Alison! Have fun!

Nancy Pitney said...

It goes by so fast, doesn't it!? I can't believe she's already 8 months! Crazy.

Nash said...

so FUN! i miss having a little girl, seems like it's been a very long time.
hey i am interested in that tennis info.
also (maybe i'll leave this on fb) thought maybe we could go swimming at one of the cheap, fun pools. is that do-able or too hard with the baby? i was thinking tomorrow???