EXHIBIT A
The kitchen sink is Ty's latest fascination. Anything and everything that can be relocated to the kitchen sink, aka everything that is not nailed down or exceeds 30 lbs has taken a turn in the sink. Puzzle pieces, magnets, trucks, balls, stuffed animals, blocks, and the most recent addition....throw pillows from the couch. I have learned the hard way not to leave any water in the sink.
Apparently the dilapidated $5 basketball hoop from D.I. is not challenging enough to provide stimulus for his athletic prowess. Lucky me.
And just for fun...





5 comments:
And he looks thrilled. Ha!
Wow, Trent looks like he knows what he's doing with that stethescope draped over his neck!
Why are you buying a second crib?!
I am impressed Trent looks like he knows what he is doing.... I am just way impressed Trent.. Please let us know when the baby is born we are sure excited 2 more grandkids at Big Lake this summer yahoooooooo.... Love ya!
that's hilarious! You've probably already figured this out, but make sure you plug the side of the sink with the garbage disposal, so that you don't accidently run it with a hidden toy inside!
Glad you grabbed your hubbie to help you with the crib. I'm excited to see your baby!
Does Ty have to throw everything up to get into the sink? Or can he actually reach? Either way it's pretty impressive and inventive...I don't think I've had one do that yet!
Post a Comment