Congratulations!! And, Ty, love the KILT! ("It's a skirt!!" - ever seen Duck Tales?? HA, I had to laugh)
Congrats, and yes, he does look good in a skirt, but beware if he wants to borrow your tiara.
Yahoo for 3 years! You look so beautiful. Wish I could pull off bright red lipstick too! I wore flip flops for my wedding too!
Happy Anniversary. You guys are one hot couple.
Happy Anniversary!! What babes you both are:)
That was a FUN day... Loved the dancing!!!!!!!!
3 years? No way! Seems like just yesterday we were there dancing, eating, and enjoying every second! Aaahh - good times (to quote Camryn)! Love you guys!
Congrats!!! Those are some great pictures!
I little late but congrats you two!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Congratulations!! And, Ty, love the KILT! ("It's a skirt!!" - ever seen Duck Tales?? HA, I had to laugh)
Congrats, and yes, he does look good in a skirt, but beware if he wants to borrow your tiara.
Yahoo for 3 years! You look so beautiful. Wish I could pull off bright red lipstick too! I wore flip flops for my wedding too!
Happy Anniversary. You guys are one hot couple.
Happy Anniversary!! What babes you both are:)
That was a FUN day... Loved the dancing!!!!!!!!
3 years? No way! Seems like just yesterday we were there dancing, eating, and enjoying every second! Aaahh - good times (to quote Camryn)! Love you guys!
Congrats!!! Those are some great pictures!
I little late but congrats you two!
Post a Comment