Monday, October 06, 2008

Helmet Head

We went to Old Navy to exchange some shorts for Trent and Ty was quite content on this bench. It was the first time I wanted to leave a store before he did.


We headed to Target to pick up more childproofing gear and found this helmet for a whopping $3.

Trent has been making short bus jokes for most of the afternoon, followed by me giving him "the eye" and shaking my head in disapproval.


All we need now is one of these. But until I can find it on the clearance rack for $3, his wagon will have to do.
Watch out Lance Armstrong.

P.S. The moment I whine about something, I am usually forced to retract my whining. Trent gets to start work Wednesday. Not sure how they were able to expedite the process, but we're grateful nonetheless. (An unemployed husband is a grouchy husband.)

1 comment:

Cara Fish said...

Poor Ty. He'll grow up with thick skin because his dad'll tease him enough for everyone! Yea, Trent! Too bad it's too funny to get mad at! And, yea on the starting work! Whoo hoo!