

We are proud to annouce that the alien growing inside of me is a BOY! He exposed himself right away in the ultrasound, then promptly crossed his legs. (That's my modest boy!) He already has the distinct Blake nose and some big ol' lips that I hope he'll grow into. We are so excited to welcome Ty to our family in March! And...my scary blood clot has officially gone away! WooHoo! Ty currently weighs about 1/2 a pound is approximately 4 inches long. We think he's going to be a looker! Happy Day!
P.S. Trent named this blog entry.





4 comments:
BOYS!!! I love that you are having a bud for Trey. Congrats. I'm happy to hear the great news.
PS, I love the name of this blog!
WOW! I'm so excited for you, and I love the name too. He looks adorable!
i'm glad to see trent has continued his gene pool one step further and i'm sure you'll have a fine young man that would never take advantage of short people who are already insecure about their height, but to add to the torture that he daily receives from taller red heads--i'm confident Ty wouldn't play "harmless" games with such a fictional young man. i'm sure Ty would never aid in anyone's diminishing of their self esteem....right?
Congrats on the upcoming baby boy arrival! I came across your blog today and thought it was fun to see someone from back in the 54th ward days.
Post a Comment