Saturday, October 14, 2006

Happy Anniversary


Yesterday was our first anniversary! I can't believe it's already been one year since we were married. The time has flown by. I've heard people say that the first year is the hardest, but we've had a lot of fun this year! We're looking forward to many more fun years ahead of us!



Our friends Val and Wendy were in town for the weekend, so they helped us celebrate at the Melting Pot! It was sooo yummy!

6 comments:

the Painters said...

Rachael, you rally are glowing. You look so beautiful. I'm so glad you are doing so good! Happy Anniversary

Jamie & Johnny said...

Ya Rachael, you rally do.
For your anniversary, I sing this song to you. Happy happy happy happy happy anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! You've got the lovebird and mommy-to-be glow! Glad your first year was great!

the Painters said...

Jamie, we both spelled Really like RALLY

morgan larsen said...

Rachel - congrats!! I can't believe it has been a year, it has gone so fast...

The Blakes said...

Thanks for the compliment! My first trimester, I just looked like death warmed over!