Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Back to School

I, apparently, am a glutton for punishment. I finished my coursework to become a reading specialist this summer, but felt that my tenure as a student was not yet finished. So I enrolled for more classes to get my English Language Learner endorsement. I started a class last night and promptly questioned my sanity. Although we got out at 8pm instead of the scheduled 10pm end time, I am having serious doubts as to my mental well-being. Who in their right mind is working on their 200th college credit? I won't even be able to finish this program before the baby comes, but you know me...no course left untaken.

P.S. The ultra sound is tomorrow... check back for the big news!

1 comment:

Jamie & Johnny said...

Rachel your kid is going to be brilliant. PS, I think you're having a girl. I can't wait to find out.