
I am a civic minded individual. I have voted in every election since I turned 18 and I encourage everyone else to vote. I have even considered running for the school board or city council one day. BUT...I cannot stand the relentless phone calls, fliers and television ads that infiltrate my home during election season. Am I the only one who is receiving a minimum of 5 phone calls a day telling me who to vote for? Trent jokingly said that we would make a list of every candidate that left a message, and NOT vote for them. If we did that, however, we wouldn't have to bother going to the polls. Even if your phone has been ringing off the hook like ours has been, good luck deciding on who you support. And don't forget how important it is to exercise your privelege to vote!





1 comment:
www.donotcall.gov
Looking forward to the Dems taking the house and the senate...I know who Im voting for!
Post a Comment