Thursday, November 02, 2006

Pre-Holiday Advice

I've always LOVED to shop, and living on a teacher's income while Trent is in graduate school hasn't changed that. Although I have learned to curb my habit to keep us out of trouble, the temptation is always there. (Especially with a baby on the way and the holidays around the corner.) A friend of ours shared this with us last weekend and we thought we'd share it with you!

(Click on the name of the posting above.)

2 comments:

Courtney said...

That is funny! I think I am as confused as they are. So I can't get what I want, whenever I want it, no matter what?

The Blakes said...

Technically, you could (if you're friends with Brother American Express of Mr. Visa). It's merely a suggestion. More of a guideline really - not so much a rule. Give me a few days in Hawaii and we'll see how well I follow it!