
This was taken on Waikiki beach just across from our hotel on Sunday, which was Trent's 26th birthday.

The U.S.S. Arizona Memorial was one of my favorite tourist stops. The film and seeing the battleship was well worth the hour and a half wait. (Besides, this stop made the trip a tax write off since I teach American History!)

This was taken on the Pineapple Express, a lovely little train ride that showed us around the Dole Plantation.

This picture frightens me a little, but again, it's a self portrait. We loved the Polynesian Cultural Center and even got our own personal tour guide. It was a fabulous day, even though I was dying from the humidity. Trent won our headpeices by participating in different events at each of the villages we went to. I'll post more pictures of him husking coconut and hunting for pigs later.





2 comments:
Pregnancy looks good on you, girl! Hawaii looks beautiful. Looks like you guys had a good time!
Yeah you look way cute Rachel
Post a Comment