Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Progress!


Okay, sorry I'm not a super dedicated blogger. By the time I come home from work I'm just not as witty or creative as I'd like to be. I'm much better at reading everyone else's blog than creating my own. But I'll try to stay on the ball and keep this thing up to date.

So here's the latest on the baby situation. Baby is healthy and growing in the correct place. This was definitely good news. We had an emergency ultra sound after a particularly bad day and it revealed that I have a blot clot right outside of my uterus. (P.S. It's a little awkward talking about my uterus on the web.) Anyway, it shouldn't cause any complications, but they are going to keep an eye on it. It also possibly explains some of the less than ideal issues I've been dealing with. So...hopefully when I go back to the doc in 2 weeks things will continue to look good!

2 comments:

The Parkers said...

He looks just like Trent!

Jamie & Johnny said...

That is so dang cute. It reminded me of a potato that I had left in my pantry for too long and it started to grow things. Love it. And you go girl, talk about you uterus, be proud and loud!