I have discovered my name twin at last. I find this woman incredibly interesting. (As am I.) She has several websites and I'm pretty sure she is a conspiracy theorist. Many of her "followers" call her Persephone. I once had a classroom pet guinea pig named Persephone so there is an eerie connection between she and I. Although I'm not a conspiracy theorist. Yet.
Tuesday, September 12, 2006
My Name Twin
I have discovered my name twin at last. I find this woman incredibly interesting. (As am I.) She has several websites and I'm pretty sure she is a conspiracy theorist. Many of her "followers" call her Persephone. I once had a classroom pet guinea pig named Persephone so there is an eerie connection between she and I. Although I'm not a conspiracy theorist. Yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Dude, where's the link to her blog? I have a name twin in Dallas Oregon of all the bizzare places. Same middle initial even...
Sorry, I'm still learning how to blog effectively. Links are not part of my repertoire yet.
Post a Comment