
Poor Trent has to relive his adolescence in his mid twenties. He got his braces last week and refuses to let me photograph him. But just you wait, world. In 18 months to two years the handsomest red head I know is going to be even handsomer. This is a good reality check for us because I'm pretty sure our kids are going to frequent the orthodonists office and make some lucky man even wealthier.
P.S. I went to the doctor today. Other than having premature sciatic nerve issues (the fun just gets funner!), I got a clean bill of health. Junior is officialy due March 26th. He/She was doing so many somersaults during the doppler that the doctor was chasing after him/her so we could hear a steady heart beat. I think I've got a hyper-hypo on my hands.





4 comments:
Premature Ciatic nerve problems? I'm sorry about. I love that you have a little mover...just like his/her mommy, can't keep still for more than a minute. Keep us posted.
When do you get to find out if it is a boy or a girl? Assuming you are finding out, of course.
October 25th is the big day. I wasn't anxious to find out what it is until I set the appointment. Now I'm counting down!
Rachel! Hey, I found your blog through a link and was super excited to find you and that you're married now AND pregnant! How exciting! I miss you so much. Trevor was really excited to see your blog too. You look absolutely fabulous, way to go! Check out our blog to our little girls: www.whitingfamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment