

So all of you know that I have tendencies to be an overachiever, a control freak, and I like to plan for things way in advance. Even though I'm a week short of being 4 months along, we have already ordered and received our first baby packages! They arrived yesterday, but we just couldn't wait to take them out of their boxes. Max was kind enough to model for us! Does it shock you to know that I have a whole master schedule of when we will buy things? Probably not. But, not only is it fun to start preparing, it's a little easier on the budget to do a few things at a time. I promise not to pick out my kids college courses for him when he's in kindergarten.





2 comments:
Don't buy clothes ahead of time! Kids have a way of being enormous just to throw your estimation of seasons off. Wait, you guys don't have seasons. Never mind!
We won't buy clothes (at least not newborn) simply because I think I'm going to have the most ginormous baby known to man. Trent was a 10 pounder and I was 9 pounds. Ouch. We'll be dressing the baby in a toga. Gender neutral and cost effective.
Post a Comment