One baby. One cute little baby dancing a jig that even made the doctor smile this afternoon. I love seeing the pictures. It makes days like yesterday (where I barely left the couch except to make a mad dash to the porcelain throne) worth it. When I called Trent to tell him about the appointment, I said as much, that it's worth the few months of sickness. He was not so inclined to agree with me (probably due to his recent and ongoing role as Mr. Mom) and said we will be adopting any additional children after this one. Official due date: October 9th.
Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to lie down for a while.





3 comments:
I'm so excited for you! I hope you nausea eases up. :)
CUTE! We love Baby Guido already!
Hope you get better soon!
Congrats on the ONE baby! I bet you are relieved after all the dreams you've been having. :-) Yay for Guido or Guida!
Post a Comment