Monday, November 22, 2010

This is my life



Several months later, I am finally getting around to looking at the picture disc from the Blake Family Reunion this summer. I was in no hurry to view them only because I remember having a bad hair day, how naughty my children were this particular morning and that we didn't get a single good shot of our little family. But since the big group family pictures were taken first, we at least managed a few smiles for posterity. This particular action sequence pretty much sums up family picture day for the Trent and Rachel Blake family.

5 comments:

or mom said...

Oh, these are some of my favorites! What wonderful memories we made that weekend!

the Painters said...

Some day those will be a topic of a LOT of laughter. SO funny Rachel. What a little RASCAL :) Alec would do the same thing....in fact he HAS! hahahaa

Nancy Pitney said...

Isn't that what family pictures are all about?! It's a documentation of the family at that moment. I think these are perfect! (Actually, my favorite pictures end up being the candid ones. They're just more true to life!)

mad white woman said...

The one and only time we got "real" family pictures I picked the one that Clara wasn't looking at the camera... b/c that was real life and I wanted to portray reality in all it's beauty. :)

d.jo said...

That's so awesome! It's almost like it was planned that way. Cute pictures!