Friday, November 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Brooke!


Where did the time go? I cannot believe Brooke is 2 years old today!
Fresh from heaven

3 weeks old
This blanket is still her favorite, she can't sleep without it.

1st Birthday

And just like that, she's 2!
(A pre birthday celebration at FHE with the Blake side this week)

Brooke has been such a blessing to our family. When she was born I was so overwhelmed - between Ty's struggles and her colic as a newborn, I wondered how I would survive. With two very needy children only 20 months apart,I literally had to take things one day at a time, sometimes one hour at a time. But she has been such joy and I know without a doubt that she came quickly behind Ty to help him learn and grow.

Right now she loves babies, dogs, and being independent. She is constantly undressing herself and trying on my skirts and shoes. She finally loves wearing "pretties" (hair bows) and finds her daddy to make him acknowledge her prettiness after getting ready in the morning. She is a mama's girl and asks for chocolate on a daily basis. She is happy, healthy, and has the prettiest blue eyes I have ever seen. I love you, sweet girl!

3 comments:

Jennie said...

I can't believe she is already two! She's adorable. :)

or mom said...

Happy Birthday, sweet Brooke! Hugs from Grammy.

Alison said...

Oh happy birthday, Calvina!