Remember my grocery challenge? I have kept all of my receipts, down to the $2.70 trip to the store, just to be more aware of the money I spend on groceries. Some of the items we've purchased this month went right into food storage too. With 9 days left, I have more than $75 left in the food budget - more than I will actually need to spend. It's amazing what a difference it makes when you just pay attention to where your money is going.
P.S. Ty hasn't had a single accident today. (Cross your fingers)
P.S.S. And just because I'm in love with this picture, I'm posting it again.
3 comments:
Way to go! Just so you know, I found 4 different things to do with rice and beans. None impressed my kids.
Ya, I should have mentioned that our meals aren't very fancy around here. But once or twice a week I've tried to spice things up a bit.
Hooray for you! I love it when I can stick to my budget. It makes me feel empowered. I read this last night and have felt guilty ever since that I can't stick to my grocery budget. But circumstances might force me to change that in the near future so I might need to call you for moral support. :)
Post a Comment