I can't believe how much like a big boy he is! Maybe it's the overalls and the reading combo?! So cute!
He's just buttering you up. I bet he's got the "real" book hidden under his mattress. You know - tricycles with diaper clad 2 year olds on them. :)
Oh my gosh what a cute picture! You would think he was reading a novel with that expression on his face! What a sweet boy!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I can't believe how much like a big boy he is! Maybe it's the overalls and the reading combo?! So cute!
He's just buttering you up. I bet he's got the "real" book hidden under his mattress. You know - tricycles with diaper clad 2 year olds on them. :)
Oh my gosh what a cute picture! You would think he was reading a novel with that expression on his face! What a sweet boy!
Post a Comment