Then he somewhat jokingly says he's really interested in anesthesiology. It's only 10 more years of school. I nodded and smiled and politely changed the subject.
I, on the other hand, am embarking upon my last trimester. Sure signs that I'm nearing the final months include taking a Gas-X pill at every meal just as a preventative measure, chasing every meal with two Tums, nature calling at 5 am every morning and the inability to go back to sleep once that happens, starting the day walking like a normal human...ending the day with more of a shuffle, and my favorite...strong, thick hair that looks better than usual. I can't believe she'll be here in 14 weeks!





10 comments:
Congratulations to Trent. And you too of course. Also congrats to you on being 14 weeks away, obviously it's not me, but that sure seemed to go by quickly!
Congrats on the job, and local too! That's so exciting and relieving too! I can't wait to finally say that with Trevor too, when we'll actually be paid for his work instead of "paying" to work!
I'm excited about your little girl! What colors and style are you going to do for her nursery?
Sorry about the tums, I know about that too well. I hated them but needed them.
YEA! congrats to you both!! So does that mean you are moving soon??:(
Woo hoo! Way to go.
Oh, and just think of your 5am time as "me time". It's the last you'll see of it for years. :)
Good Job Trently.... We are so excited for you.... Who would NOT want you to work for them??? I am way excited to have another girl in the family but let me tell you they are so much harder the emotional roller coaster is way TOOOO much... I prefer the boys just to let you all know... Love you tons good job we are way PROUD!
Yahoo! Congratulations! I am very proud of you both. I think I heard a sigh of relief clear up here!! Such amazing milestones in the last three years. Good Job, Son!!!
I sorry about the tums, but it lets you know your going into the last stretch. Pretty soon you will have another sweet baby to cuddle. Can't wait!
Congrats on the job! I was secretly hoping a small miracle would happen and you would wind up in Missouri! I'm sure many others are thrilled you are staying close to home! We love you guys. Kiss Ty lots for us.
I am so THRILLED for you guys to be DONE! And isn't the third trimester wonderful? :) Tums aren't as big a need this pregnancy, but the moments still do come (carry a bottle in my purse). Good for you, using the Gas-X as a preventative measure. Pace'd probably appreciate it if I'd do that, for his sake. :) LOL
PS - I love the response you gave to his comment on anesthesiology school... so delicate and kind. :) Good wife!
Yeah! So fabulous. I can't even imagine how excited you must be, and proud too!
Yea! We might actually come back to Page Family practice! Good for Trent!
Post a Comment