Friday, June 22, 2007

3 Months Old

Yesterday was Ty's 3 month mark!
Has it already been that long?

His new hobby is playing with his hands.
It always looks like he is concocting a master plan of some kind!


A TV junkie, I'm afraid.
He LOVES any Baby Einstein DVD.


Such a happy boy! And he sure loves his daddy!

9 comments:

Pace & Gwen said...

Look how CUTE he is! My baby (she's pretty much a toddler now actually) has LOVED Baby Einstein since she was probably a few months old. Pace says it's crack for kids. :) But a healthy one... Ha! By the way you look great in your pictures! Sweet little family! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Wow, it's like mini-Trent. He looks so much like him!!! I can't believe he's already 3 months old.
-Al

Jill Manning said...

I love that last photo where he looks like he is all innocently...he is really planning how he is going to explode his diaper at the most unopportuned time! Just kidding, he is such a cutie, I love these pics! His smile is the most precious ever!

Courtney said...

Seriously, Baby Einstein is a life saver. Sometimes that is the only way I can get Landon to eat dinner. Every time it's on Nate says, "wow, thank goodness for Baby Einstein, what would we do if we had to use really parenting skills."

Kari said...

Rach - he is so cute. The Baby Einstein's are great. My kids STILL watch them and they are 4-1/2 and 2. They are starting to graduate to "Little Einsteins" on the Disney channel, so keep that in mind for when he's older...anyhow, your family is so cute. I always love all the pictures you post. Happy 3 month bday to ty!
-Kari

Cara Fish said...

i can't get over how cute he is. not that it is a shock or anything, but really, he is a CUTE kid. My question is, how long has Trent been training him to do the Dr. Evil thing with his hands?

Christie said...

So, so cute! I love the little hand under his chin in the last picture. He's got such a sweet smile.

Jennie said...

What a happy boy! I can't believe how fast they grow! Trent is such a good daddy!

What a cute hand habit!

Stacey said...

He's so cute. Can you believe how fast it goes!!! Jace loved BE forever...he's into Little Einstiens and loves it!!! Thanks for the cute update.