Sometimes Ty makes shocking discoveries during tummy time.
Who's your momma?
Look carefully and note that Max positioned himself between Ty's legs. He's such a weird dog. (And he has allergies, hence the conehead to prevent him from biting his tail.)
Who is the chubbiest of them all? My son, of course. He outweighs most of the babies in our ward born since the beginning of the year, and he was the last to arrive!
He just gets yummier and yummier! (Im not sure if "yummier" is a word but very appropriate for this baby!) I love that your dog is one with Ty...so cute!
Yes, he is scrumptious. What I really love thogh is your dog's cone. Poor perro! All the baby's in the last pic look alike, like triplets or something.
on my, my fave is the dog in between his legs with a stinkin' CONE on his head. i was slightly depressed at Lily's 9 month visit that she had dropped into the 75th percentile for weight . . . the day will come forr Ty too.
I just absolutely love chubby babies. I guess you always love what you don't have. He is so darn cute. Your dog is darling too. Keep up the good work. Maybe he can make you a lot of money by being a sumo wrestler. Hey you never know.
He's a good eater! Chubby babies are the cutest! I just want to kiss those little cheeks!! You look absolutely gorgeous too...especially for having a newborn!
9 comments:
He just gets yummier and yummier! (Im not sure if "yummier" is a word but very appropriate for this baby!) I love that your dog is one with Ty...so cute!
i love that first pic...he's so much fun in pics, thanks for coming to hang out yesterday, it was super fun!! we need to make it a tradition:)
Yes, he is scrumptious. What I really love thogh is your dog's cone. Poor perro!
All the baby's in the last pic look alike, like triplets or something.
I love the way he's looking at his toys. That's great. That's a really good pic of you and Ty too!
on my, my fave is the dog in between his legs with a stinkin' CONE on his head. i was slightly depressed at Lily's 9 month visit that she had dropped into the 75th percentile for weight . . . the day will come forr Ty too.
Yep, the dog with Ty is super cute. I love the first picture. What a charmer you have! Just like his mom. :)
Chubbalicious!
I just absolutely love chubby babies. I guess you always love what you don't have. He is so darn cute. Your dog is darling too. Keep up the good work. Maybe he can make you a lot of money by being a sumo wrestler. Hey you never know.
He's a good eater! Chubby babies are the cutest! I just want to kiss those little cheeks!! You look absolutely gorgeous too...especially for having a newborn!
Post a Comment