I used to be an avid blogger and blog reader. Now I get why some of my darling friends dropped off the blogosphere after having their 3rd child (or 4th or whatever). I realized last week that I have hardly written about Brody and felt a bit guilty. When I mentioned this to my husband, he shrugged and said something to the effect of, " I was number 5, there's nothing about me anywhere." That statement was enough to light a fire under my britches - I don't want Brody, or the other kids happenings, going undocumented. I have oodles of pictures and even more stories to share and they are all swimming around in my brain. Hopefully I'll be sharing more soon since my quick and random posts of Facebook aren't good enough for our family journal.
Until then, here are my sweets about a month ago on Easter Sunday.
Sunday, May 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment