

Brooke has changed so much over the last school year. She is so imaginative, independent and compassionate. I finished my preschool at the end of April so I could savor a month with her while Ty finishes his school year. She is the perfect shopping companion, sous chef, assistant gardener and when we finish all of our chores and errands, she loves to lay next to me while we read or play games on the itouch. I thought about putting her in preschool next year but my heart just isn't ready to give her up yet. (I may rethink that once the baby comes.) She is strong-willed, sassy, sensitive and sweet all at the same time. And I'm so glad she's mine.Thank you to Elena for these amazing photographs! Go here for more information about her.







8 comments:
Oh my goodness! She looks so grown up!! Adorable pictures and the "thrown together" outfit looks adorable!!
Such cute pictures! I love the yellow too!
freakin' CUTE!!!
What a beautiful little girl. Great pictures!! They have grown up over this past year huh? I keep telling Bree to stop growing up so fast!
Way cute. She's beautiful!
Love these.
I love her eyes too. WoW!
What happened...she grew up??? Tell her to stop please. I need to get to know her better before she gets any older!
Post a Comment