Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Mystery Solved!

The bottom picture is the money shot. There is no doubt this baby is a BOY!

Trent and Brooke came with me to my appointment yesterday. The doctor was a few minutes late to our appointment. We were the first appointment of the day, but he had already delivered 4 babies! When he finished examining me and I started gather my things Brooke exclaimed "daddy's turn!" That would be nice!

We don't have a name - we don't even have any names we kind of agree on at this point. His middle name will be Landon, my mothers maiden name, but that is all we know. Good thing we've got a few months to negotiate. Otherwise Guido may stick.

I'm excited to start getting ready for our newest family member! And I'm still crossing my fingers he has red hair!!!

3 comments:

Alison said...

I vote Guido!

Jamie said...

Awesome. I love boys~ so happy!
Oh and good luck with those names. I found it so hard to name another boy. :)

d.jo said...

Yay! Congratulations on getting another boy! It will be so much FUN!!!!