Trent and I always celebrate Valentine's Day on February 13th (the day we met) instead of the 14th. But this weekend I have been so sick that there wasn't much celebrating going on. Trent has been my personal physician, Mr. Mom, and handyman all weekend long. I think he may have been excited to go back to work today. At least now I can breath on my own and my coughing has started to diminish.
I had such big plans for homemade valentines, delicious homemade treats, and Brooke was supposed to host a Valentine's Day tea party this morning with her bestest friends. We had to resort to cookie cutter valentines and a box of tootsie pops for Ty's class today. He wasn't terribly disappointed since they have Transformers on them. Maybe next year I'll attempt my Martha Stewart version of the holiday again.


You can tell which one he did on his own, but it still looks pretty good!

Have a
lovely day, even if you're stuck at home with the black lung.
2 comments:
Hope you feel better soon! Now you have an excuse to be lovey all year long! :)
Sounds like we had a similar Valentine's Day filled with sickness & misery!! Hope you are feeling better!
Post a Comment