Not that having redheaded children is the only reason I married Trent. But I was kind of hoping it would be a byproduct of our union.
We are so excited to announce that we are having another baby!
I know it's almost taboo to announce a pregnancy before the 3 month mark, but I wear my pregnancy like an accessory - pale face, tired eyes and the need to sit down frequently.
Because of upcoming changes in Trent's employment, health insurance, yada yada, I won't be seeing my doctor for an official visit until sometime in April. But we think this baby will make it's grand entrance the very beginning of October.
Yay for another cute Blake baby!
(Boo for having bronchitis during your first trimester.)
Sunday, February 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





14 comments:
I totally had a feeling you were going to be pregnant soon. Congrats! I hope you feel well and have a great pregnancy. :)
Congrats again, Rachel! I know this baby's been a long time coming. I am very excited for you! Please let me know if you need anything. 1st trimester is so fun, huh?! I've got a doppler, so we can start looking for that baby's heartbeat before your appt in April-if you'd like! :0)
Congratulations Rachel!
Congrats! October babies are the best. :)
Looking forward to another cute grandbaby! How can they not be?
Oh how exciting! Congrats! You guys make such cute kids. I'm so happy for you!! Lots of love!
Wow! Congrats! My husband has a brother that is brunette with a dark brunette wife. He refused to date redheads because he did not want redheaded children. His first child is a little red head boy. Go figure! Hopefully you get one this time! WE never seem to get what we want:)I thought your little girl was going to be but she is a blondie now with red highlights, right. Hope that sickeness goes away soon!
Congratulations! Hope all goes well!
so excited for you. bronchitis is much better in the beginning i think, it was awful during my last tri-thc constant coughing hurt my stomach. let's get together.
Congrats Rachel, so exciting!
Congratulations!! I will be living in the valley next school year so I will be around to babysit!!! :)
CONGRATS!! Boo for Bronchitis is right! I hope you feel better soon, and cross my fingers for a cute little red head . . . ha ha.
I'm excited:) I hope it is a redheaded boy:) Love to you all.
You are so hilarious! I love that you said you wear your pregnancy like an accessory. :) So funny! That's how it feels to be prego, though!
BTW, I am routing for you to get a red-headed baby...but if you don't, maybe you'll get redheads for grandkids down the road--I heard it skips generations sometimes.
Post a Comment