Saturday, December 04, 2010

Rewind to November: Gilbert Days Rodeo/Fair

I heart this picture - just wish it wasn't so glossy.

A few weeks ago, our neighbors invited us to meet them at the Gilbert Rodeo for the afternoon. It was so much fun and Ty liked watching the cowboys get bucked. When the kids started getting restless, we indulged in the fair. O-ver-priced. But fun! After a fun kiddie carnival rides and some cotton candy, we ended our family outing with a pony ride. Ty's pony's name was Soda and Ty talked about "Yoda" for the rest of the day.

This morning we finally got a few family pictures taken, thanks to my fabulous friend Sonja who volunteered her photography services. The decorations are up (and are constantly being rearranged by my sweet children), the presents are wrapped, the cards ordered, and now it is time to relax and enjoy family and friends for the rest of the month.

Loving the magic that a tree and a train bring into the home.

And Trent surprised the kids with this fun outdoor treat tonight.

Now on to the baking, caroling, Christmas movies, and hot chocolate.
I love Christmas time.

2 comments:

The Arizona Blake Family said...

I love the santa airplane!

d.jo said...

You really do have beautiful children. I'm jealous that you took your kids to Gilbert Days. I grew up going with my parents--what was I thinking to not take my kids? That looks fun!