Thursday, December 06, 2007

Worth a thousand words...

Be forewarned...another overload of pictures from the Blake family!
A picture is worth a thousand words, right? We actually had these taken towards the end of October, but I felt like waiting until the holidays really hit before posting them. Auburn Jones took these ones. She's all about capturing things in the moment and never really posed us. I love how they turned out! Her sister Chelsea is in my ward (and my fabulous hairdresser.) That family is just oozing with talent. Auburn took over 600 shots, narrowed it down to a slide show of 92, but I'll just show you a few of my favorites. Our new header is also the fine work of Auburn, with a little editing from Christie.











We hope you are all having a wonderful holiday season so far, filled with family, service, yummy food, favorite songs, shopping, giving, reunions, Christmas cards, wrapping gifts, looking at lights, remembering Christ and all the other things that make this time of year so great!

15 comments:

morgan larsen said...

Rachel, those pics are absolutely beautiful. wow - you look gorgeous and ty and trent are so handsome!

Jill Manning said...

She did such a great job, I am amazed! What great memories to have forever and ever! I love the one with baby Ty sitting in the parking lot, his huge smile is just priceless! And I must say, you look fabulous dawling! Seriously! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas as well!

lrbodine said...

Those are great pictures! I might need her name and number for future reference. My friend does Ellie's pictures but we need someone for family pictures.

Pace & Gwen said...

Those are gorgeous!!! I so wish we had means for a similar "photo shot", we did our pictures in our home this year. But, really - you are beautiful!!

Courtney said...

I love every one of them! Super cute...and you look FAB!

Cara Fish said...

So good - really, do I need to tell you how gorgeous you look, how great Trent looks and how cute Ty is? I will anyway, but don't you already know? :)

Jamie & Johnny said...

Those are great. Ty is just like his mom, photogenic!! Thanks for sharing.

willreidsmith said...

I love the pictures! THe colors are so great.
-Al

Jennie said...

You're right, those portraits are beautiful! You look radiant!

Ty is just the cutest little chubber!

Maren said...

You are so photogenic. Every pic you look like a super model. I would have to suck in my double chin, my butt, and tummy all at once and would probably end up looking like I sucked on a lemon.

the Painters said...

As if you weren't beautiful already, HOLY COW lady! You look stunning~

Nash said...

Hey Rach,
I leave on the 20th, so we'll see how the beginning of that week goes. If it doesn't then we'll do it after the break.
Those pictures are so-ooooooo cute.
Linz is doing ours in the morning, and I am going to have a little celebration when it's over. I have been to SS mall twice today with kids. YUCK! They were pretty good though.
Merry Christmas!

The Taylors said...

Okay, so I'm going to comment on the beauty of your pictures as well. I LOVE them! Gorgeous family! - Brooke

Auburn said...

gORGEOUS, gorgeous pictures! You look so fabulous!! Can't wait until after the holidays, we really have to get together, we've been talking about it, so let's make it happen!

Lopez-kids said...

Hello beautiful family!! You guys look great!! I hope you and your fam have a very Merry Christmas!