
In a technologized world where e-mail is king, I love a good old fashioned card or letter. We've been getting cute cards here and there for the last week, but today we received 7 cards all at once! What fun! I love seeing updated pictures, reading about the year gone by and displaying all the beautiful cards we receive! Thanks to all those who put us on their mailing list this year. Hearing from old friends and family is one of the things I look forward to the most this time of year.

JUST IN CASE your Christmas card from the Blake's hasn't made it's way into your mailbox yet, here is our latest homestyle family picture. About 30 of our wedding invitations never made it to their destinations, so now I'm wary of mass mailing. You'll notice that Max receives way too much attention at our house. Poor guy's gonna have a hard time giving up the attention to Ty!





2 comments:
I love Christmas cards too, but I'm more interested in what's on those plates behind the cards!
You guys look adorable!
Post a Comment