Well, much to our chagrin...I mean delight, Trent and I were given an additional calling at church today. Can you guess? We are in charge of the Roadshow this year. We kind of thought our ward didn't like us, but this just confirms our suspicions. We actually wonder if there is a conspiracy going on. But really, it should be fun. We hope. With Trent's musical experience as the drummer for the Slobbering Kantalopes and my frequent impersonations of Marilyn Monroe, we're sure to put together a production that will ensure we never receive this calling again! Wish us luck!





3 comments:
Man, and I thought cub scout leader was the worst! Just kidding...you are PERFECT, with not just a capital P, but a capital E-R-F-E-C-T to boot!
I want to be advised when this road show is so I can attend and be totally entertained! :)
Trent! ROAD SHOW... LOL... LOL. LOL! LOL!!!!
Post a Comment