

Trent and I met February 13th, 2005. We met at Caleb Clarkson's house at a Sunday night get together. He was the only guy I didn't already know and so I skillfully positioned myself in his line of traffic. Or maybe I just kicked him and asked him who he was...insignificant details. Anyway, we struck up a conversation, hung out the rest of the evening and talked every day from that point on. He was living in Tucson at the time, so we had to date long distance. Trent proposed on June 9th and we were married October 13th, 2005 - eight months to the day that we met!





3 comments:
I'm an insignificant part of you two's history-but I met trent i believe in seventh grade PE class while he was wearing his cool goggles--and rachel i met--probably wishing i were a few years older and already off a mission, at my sister's wedding reception. i sure am happy to see these pictures. i really do love you guys. (sorry rachel, i think i love trent more than i love you--but don't be offended, i'm sure you'll get some lovin' in from me someday)
I like the story. Even though I was not present at the time of your first meeting, I can totally picture you kicking him to ask him who he was. I love it.
You failed to mention that Scott and I were at that party! But no worries we will allow you to have all the credit for our set up!
Post a Comment