Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Brooke's 3rd Birthday

This little girl is FUN! She runs the gammet of personality traits - sweet, stubborn, imaginative, sassy, independent, affectionate and confident. We had a family party with the Andersons/Dowells, and another with the Blakes, but on her actual birthday - we just spent it with our little family. It was perfect. I'm not sure how many more years I can get away with not throwing a friends party, but for now she is perfectly content celebrating with her family.






Who needs presents when you've got a balloon? She did love her My Little Ponies, however, once the balloon mysteriously disappeared.


Testing out her new helmet. And she loved her new holiday dress from Grandma Anderson.



3 comments:

Nancy Pitney said...

So cute! I have been debating what to do when Jack turns three too. He's going to his 2nd friend birthday party tomorrow, so there's a part of me that feels like I should do something to invite his friends. And then there's the part of me that says he has enough cousins his age to just do family. I know he won't remember it, but it's so hard to know what to do. Brooke is precious. Such a cute little girl-inside and out!

Beka said...

your kids are getting so big!!!

we need to get together more

or mom said...

She's adorable! Miss that little girl.